- Plants (Star): Students will learn about the different parts of the plant and what each part does.
- Adaptation – Design a Species (SuperStar): By creating and designing a new species, students learn how animals are adapted to survive in particular habitats.
- Marvellous Mini-beasts – Design a Species (SuperStar): By creating and designing a new species of mini-beast, students learn how different species of invertebrate are adapted to survive in particular habitats.
- Sizing up Species (SuperStar): Combining skills in mathematics, science and art, students will learn about species heights and lengths while practicing estimation, measurement and comparison skills.
- Pacific Northwest Temperate Rainforests (SuperStar): Students investigate ecosystems and understand that they include living and non-living things.
- School Museum (SuperStar): Following an exploration of endangered species and conservation issues, students develop their understanding of key biological concepts by designing and creating an interactive exhibit for an ARKive School Museum.
A collection of STEM Learning resources centred around the theme of Polar Exploration.
Investigate whether dinosaurs were warm or cold-blooded.
In this activity you can investigate why dinosaurs come in different shapes and sizes.