- Plants (Star): Students will learn about the different parts of the plant and what each part does.
- Adaptation – Design a Species (SuperStar): By creating and designing a new species, students learn how animals are adapted to survive in particular habitats.
- Marvellous Mini-beasts – Design a Species (SuperStar): By creating and designing a new species of mini-beast, students learn how different species of invertebrate are adapted to survive in particular habitats.
- Sizing up Species (SuperStar): Combining skills in mathematics, science and art, students will learn about species heights and lengths while practicing estimation, measurement and comparison skills.
- Pacific Northwest Temperate Rainforests (SuperStar): Students investigate ecosystems and understand that they include living and non-living things.
- School Museum (SuperStar): Following an exploration of endangered species and conservation issues, students develop their understanding of key biological concepts by designing and creating an interactive exhibit for an ARKive School Museum.
Students work together to design, build and race their own electrically powered car-azy cars!
A fantastic set of downloadable resources from Primary upd8.
Discover more about our solar system with Children Challenging Industry.